Saturday, August 12, 2017

Word Up Weekend!

Time for more wonderful words, brought to you by Stampotique! This week I just just a cute and simple greeting card. I even went  a bit old school for me and used designer papers.

I love the idea of a snarky greeting card and I thought this sentiment went perfectly with these adorable trees. I can imagine the more mature tree being irritated by the overly excited tiny tree.

And, check it! I even got out my crop-o-dile and used eyelets! Long live the eyelet!

I hope you are having a great weekend and that no one is getting on YOUR last nerve! Be sure to hop on over to our Facebook page and check out the other word up weekend offerings! An, of course, be sure to check out our shop each month for new and amazing sentiments and images!

Ingredients:

Phrase Cube #3 (Stampotique)
Short/Tall Trees (Stampotique)
Color Box Ink
American Craft Eyelets
Pebbles Lakeside Paper Stack
Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss Paper Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment