Saturday, May 27, 2017

Word Up Weekend Ya'LL!!

Word up weekend time once again and I am here with a more masculine card and colors way out of my comfort zone but in the end I sure loved it.

I really love this image from Daniel Torrente (Cranium). I thought this sentiment went perfectly. For the background I used another image from Stampotique (Smile) and only stamped his head over and over to make it look like he had voices in is head as well as Bla Bla sentiment. All of these stamps are from Stampotique. I love how this card ended up coming together in the end.

Ingredients:

Cranium (stampotique)
Quotes #1 (Stampotique)
Smile (Stampotique)
Bla Bla Bla (Stampotique)
Memento Ink
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Watercolor Pencils
Dove Blender Pen
Various sequins and veneers


No comments:

Post a Comment