Wednesday, May 31, 2017

SDC 274 Oldie But A Goodie

So, awhile back I realized I had lost one of my most favorite Stampotique quotes and I was so bummed! When this challenge came up the first thing I lamented to myself that this sentiment would have been perfect. Thankfully, I was able to find it and I was so excited! It was the perfect sentiment for this beautiful tea cup from our latest release.

I used a blank wooden piece and created this plaque hanger. It was such a joy to work with this sentiment and this new tea cup. I tried to use subtle colors and make it feel like a tea party. And of course, flowers and twine.

I used gelatos to water color the tea cup and inks and a nail file to distress the edges of the papers and make it feel shabby chic.I really loved how it turned out and this may find its way to my mother for Mother's Day. ;)

Be sure to check out our entire new release and stay tuned for next month's release as well! We hope you enjoy this challenge and, as always, you can see the rest of the design team's work on our Designer Challenge Blog, or on my sidebar here :)

Ingredients:

Tea Cup: Stampotique
Enjoy Today: Stampotique
Faber Castell Gelatos
Prima Flowers
Decorative Papers
Memento Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Twine
Adhesive Gems and Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment