Saturday, March 4, 2017

Back For Word Up Weekend!

Over at Stampotique we have so many wonderful sentiments and they don't always get their due, so we have started doing what we call Word Up Weekend so that we can showcase our sentiments!

This week I have another new release for the month of March. CUPCAKES! Seriously! Delish, right? Not only do we have a cupcake, we also have a baby cupcake AND a cupcake SENTIMENT! Kind of perfect!

I don't use designer paper early as often as I used to, tho, my love for it has not lessened. When I saw this new cupcake set of stamps, however, I knew I had to use my designer papers to make them pop.I decided to stamp the wee cupcake all over the designer paper background to add some more flair and think it turned out great.
I water-colored and splattered the image and the sentiment. I love that you can color in this sentiment. It makes it that much more delightful. I really liked how this project turned out in the end. I also love the shimmery gelatos! Yum!

Be sure to hop over to Stampotique.com to see all of our new releases for the month of March.

Ingredients:

Cupcake (Stampotique)
Cupcake Text (Stampotique
My Mind's Eye Jubilee "Sherbert" paper stack
Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss Paper Stack
Paper Studio Doily
Faber Castell Gelato
Water Color Brush Pen
3L Adhesive Squares
Bakers Twine
Adhesive Pearls
Ranger Archival Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment