Monday, May 9, 2016

April Showers...May Flowers!

Okay, so technically this card was made in May, but eh....its the idea, right?

So I colored this image from The Greeting Farm like, at least a year ago. Recently I posted about my hoard of images that I found that had been colored using a myriad of things, mainly copic markers, and determined to use them, so here it is! I made a card with this adorable image.

The papers used here are from Some Odd Girl. They no longer only create stamps, but all kinds of amazing "odds and ends" to create the perfect project! I super love this paper. It is so THICK! I can't get over it! The frame is from Heidi Swapp and the words are from Cosmo Cricket.

I love the happy feel of this card. I am going to need a whole lot of happy over the next few months, so there will be much more happy to come!! Happy Monday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment