Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Christmas Bliss

Okay, so I announced that I am to start selling cards again. Not going to lie. A bit nervous that they won't sell, but I am plugging on, putting my best into each and every detail so that maybe they will catch someone's eye.

This morning my Sister-In-Law hung them up in her booth so I suppose there is no turning back!


Today, I got to work on some Christmas items. Its been awhile since I sat and made detailed Christmas cards. I found some paper and trimmings from Crate Paper, the "All Bundled Up" collection. It was at Tuesday Morning, so you KNOW I got a good deal on it. And you KNOW paper super inspires me. 

Keeping in the theme of Shabby, here are a couple of cards that I came up with. The colors and papers make the cards come to life! Brings Christmas cheer! 

 This one I also used some Tim Holtz words and some Kaizer Kraft sparklets. The twine came from the Dollar Spot at Target, one of my favorite places to raid for craft supplies.
How are you all coming on your Christmas cards? Hope that you are getting them finished! If not, you can stop by the Goodlettsville antique mall and visit the Oh, So Shabby booth and see what they have in they  way of cards and gifts. So much to choose from! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment