Monday, March 10, 2014

Fluttering Butterflies

So, recently, I have been playing around with the Doctor and she has been teaching me new ways to use the dies from The Stamp Doctor.

One of the newest dies at the store are the Pop-A-Top dies. For this card I cut the card stock a bit differently and used the Pop-A-Top 18 on the side of the card vs the top, and created this double fold side pop card.

For the boarder on the front of the card I used Simple Sentiments 2, made to match with the Pop-A-Top 18 dies and Spellbinders Labels 17, S5-025. The butterflies are C008, "Butterfly Set Of 3), and the sentiment on the inside of the card is Simple Sentiments 3. The flowers were created using the Bottle Cap and Flower Die Set, available exclusively at The Stamp Doctor. The dots on the inside are A137, "Dippity Dots.

This card was so fun to make and it made me so happy! I hope it inspires you to create something amazing!

Also, be sure to check out http://stampandscrapfest.blogspot.com/ if you live in Arizona and sign up to crop and for some amazing classes! 

2 comments:

  1. I love fun cards with interesting cutouts and folds...and butterflies! Pretty card.

    Angi
    Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is just so beautiful. Love the flowers and butterflies and the twine on the inside. I am also now your latest keen Follower.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete