Monday, November 18, 2013

Have A Seat

Today I have a place card and a napkin ring to share with you! Something new, and different! I can't wait until my husband and I have a place where we can host a family/friend meal for Thanksgiving. I know it will happen someday. For now, I will share these 2 items with you.

For this set I used the Autumn stamp collection from The Stamp Doctor. I tried to use real leaves for my coloring inspiration. The copics I used were:

Y23
YR65
E35
YG03
YR09
E23

I used the oderless, colorless blender copic to pre-treat the leaf and then dotted and layered the colors over and over and kept blending to make it sort of water color looking.
Please excuse the paper napkin. We live like animals and have no real napkins. HA. I used wired burlap ribbon to make the ring and used heavy duty double-sided tape to hold the paper onto the burlap.  
 I also used spellbinders nestabilities, labels 25 and Echo Park paper, the Reflections collection.
I hope this inspires you this Thanksgiving! I would love to see how you use these stamps! Always feel free to link up your projects using Stamp Doctor products! Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA!

1 comment: