Friday, September 20, 2013

Walkin In A Winter Wonderland....

Oh, my GOODNESS! Can you believe its time to start getting your Christmas cards made? Or not, if you don't make your cards. I have this bias now that makes me think I have to make my own...Why buy a box of cards if you can tailor your cards to what you want?

So, as most of you know by now, and for those who don't, I am now a proud EMT over at The Stamp Doctor! Yeehaww! So exciting! I have been crafting away with all of the neat goodies you can buy over at The Stamp Doctor and I am loving them!

My favorite from the Holiday release has to be these custom reindeer dies! OH, so cute! I used them to make this adorbs card for Christmas. Or anything winter-y. This is me using some forward thought and trying to tell Mother Nature to BRING us a little snow this year. We got NOTHIN last year!

Anyhow, these deer needed to frolic. They HAD to! I had them frolic in some snow...er...sequins, and then added this sweet sentiment from the Let It Snow Circles stamp set also available over at The Stamp Doctor. NOW you know where to get some cute Christmas stuff!

I also did up the inside. HAD to. If you are walking in a winter wonderland you are going to need someone to warm your heart, don't you think?

Hope this gets your juices flowing so that you can get going on some of your own Christmas projects. Be sure to head over to The Stamp Doctor and check out the entire new Holiday release! Its great!!


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. I've already started also, now I gotta find ppl to send them too that won't toss it after the holidays... lol.

    ReplyDelete