Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Playing Catch Up

I feel like I am on a blogging fury this week! Lady inspiration has been good to me. I managed to get one more page for Noah's 6th year scrapbook done this afternoon while Noah water colored and we listened to Pandora. My, what a change today has been. My heart is full.

So anyway, some of you know my son loves skateboarding. He's not superhuman, but he is good. He does way better than I ever could. This page is done about a park we visited right after school ended to kick the summer off the right way.

I used papers from My Mind's Eye and Crate Paper. The line of My Mind's Eye is called, Boy Crazy and I loved everything they had. Stinking craft convention...I also used genuine Polaroids that I found at a goodwill still in the package ages ago. LOVE finds like that. 

Hope you are having a scrappy week!  

1 comment: