Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"On Your Birthday"

Today, I managed to do a 2 challenge card. I recently got some new Tiddly Inks images and was excited to color up one of my new ones. Also, excited to get into another sketch challenge...Its been too long! the Sketchy Challenges had a great sketch this week so I dove right in this morning!

This week, Tiddly Inks is having a "birthday bash" challenge. So I combined this cute image and birthday sentiment with The Sketchy Challenges' fabulous sketch and came up with this card!


I hope it makes you feel happy. Makes me happy. I love these papers from "Crate Paper" that I bought on my craft convention excursion. I used copics to color the Tiddly Ink image. Copics used are: 

Bows and Umbrella: G03, BG10
Hat and Dress: RV11, R02
Hair: Y23, Y26
Middle Of Dress: BG10, BG72
Face: E00

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I love your card, it is awesome, hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi She is wonderful with your gorgeous papers...I love how you have used the sketch to make your happy card...Thank you so much for joining us in The Sketchy challenges ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely card. The patterns and colors are fab and Precious looks amazing! Thank you so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. swooon omg drooling on my pooter keyboard! this is just stunning.
    thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Thanks you for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx
    Tiddly Inks DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I'm in love with those papers and your coloring is out of this world :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo - love these colours together! Awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge. Karen :)

    ReplyDelete