Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Just one more

Srsly...last one for a few days at least. I sat down to start putting my craft supplies away and "had" to do one more page. Srsly. Couldn't stop myself. It had to be done. I am going through my new fancy paper at an astonishing rate. I might cry when it is done, but I never realized how fresh perspective and new paper could kick me into gear again.

Noah's 6th year book is finally coming together and shortly after school begins I hope to be caught up! I have another crafty day scheduled with the fabulous Heather and am hoping I can get caught up then!

The papers I used were from Studio Calico, and the "summertime" quote was a freebie  I found on Pinterest. The Thickers were "Amy Tangerine". Hope you enjoy! I know I am!

1 comment:

  1. Love your work as usual and I can't wait until our crafty day!!!

    ReplyDelete