Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Days

Good evening to all! Today was the anticipated parent teacher conference. The last one before Noah is officially a first grader... Wow. Unbelievable  I can remember being pregnant and stressing about the school my son would attend; worrying about his well-being and worrying that there may not be a teacher who would understand his learning style. Not that I knew what his learning style was. He wasn't even born yet! But that's me. A worrier. I didn't always have the most positive experiences in school. My parents were there for me through it all and sacrificed a lot to make sure I got through school. I wanted to give my son what my parents gave me. And now, after one miserable failure of a year in preschool, and another wonderful one followed by this fantastic year in Kindergarten, I know my son has the foundations and the encouragement he needs to continue to excel. I am so thankful for that!!! So, here is to the last 2 months of Kindergarten, and new beginnings!

Also, I made a card for a challenge today! I know, right? Can't believe it myself! It is so nice to finally be back into a routine after the craziness of the holidays, and subsequent illnesses in the family. We have all been well now for a long time, we have our bedroom ready to paint and be done with, and we are moving on to spring! Happy days are here again!

This card is for the "All That Scraps" challenge. I have a few stamps from this shop, and I absolutely love C.C. Designs! They are so whimsical and sweet. The theme this week was, "Anything Goes", which, totally works for me. I pulled out some bright colors, pulled out my copics and got to work. Hope she makes you smile the way she makes me smile!

Have a great weekend for those of you who are working on Friday, and for the rest of us up here, Happy almost TGIF!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment