Monday, March 4, 2013

Catching up

Today is the first day of a week-long winter break for my lil guy. We took it easy today since I have several other things planned for him this week. Noah smash*ed in his book while I caught up with his 2012 book. I think I am officially burned out on 2012 pages. Srsly. I dunno. Just not as inspired as I usually am. Kinda just...blah. But, regardless, I think I am down to just maybe one page in this book if I can find my photos.

The first two are VERY SIMPLE. Talk about crafter's block...

This page is from EASTER last year. Yeah. Somehow I missed this page. I used vellum, which I hardly do anymore. I need to get back to my basics!! I am also branching out and trying not to worry so much about using more "feminine" colors. The fact is, colors are colors and we are all aware of how BOY my boy is. I have been hoarding these peep stickers for ages. They are chipboard and glittery. Basically, awesome!

This next one is just a page of my annual "Noah in front of the tree near his birthday" photos. They didn't turn out the best, but I love my handsome guy in his dress clothes, and I love my tree. Yes. I am strange. Haha. 
This last one I actually did turn out almost exactly how I had envisioned it. We love our Christmas Morning Waffles with the cousins, and my BIL and SIL. Favorite Christmas tradition. I love making our own traditions and all of those warm, fuzzy feelings that come with them. 

Thanks for coming by! See? I TOLD you I would try to be better about posting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment