Thursday, January 17, 2013

Beauty

Today, I made a card! Its been ages since I have made a card, so it took me quite awhile to get it how I wanted it, but in the end, I really like the final product.

This card is for the Saturated Canary challenge. Their theme this time around is, Movies. It helps that Saturated Canary has several movie themed images to choose from.

For this card I used "Rose Red" and the movie, of course, being Snow White and the Huntsman. I liked that movie, despite the use of Kristen Stewart. Haha. Not a fan. ANYwho. I hope you enjoy this card! I really enjoyed coloring Rose Red. :)


Hope you enjoy this part of my day. :)

3 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING!!! Love your coloring - especially the highlights in her hair. You are one all around crafty mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ..wow the coloring is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh thats stunning, I love that movie soooo much.
    thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete