Monday, November 26, 2012

Merry Mail!!!

I am sure I fall into the small percentage that actually still sends and loves to receive Christmas Cards. I make mine. And I love every one I make. Receiving cards has diminished, but I still love the few we get.

Every year my husband and I haggle over what to do with them. Traditionally, we wither set them up somewhere and they get knocked over several times a day, or we tape them to the door jam, but with so few that looks silly.

So this year, I pinterested and found an idea that was cute, functional and user friendly.

Here is my final product. The paper and decals were from Echo park, (the background piece is paperstudios), and the snowflake is K and Company, and last but certainly not least, is the bling, which came from G Studios. (side-note, I did NOT make the stocking)



Merry Christmas season to those who celebrate, and to those who don't, this is still a great idea for your cards! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment