Saturday, June 30, 2012

I might have a problem

I love aprons. Ordinarily, that wouldn't be a problem, but me? I am not a cook. I can bake okay, but its a stretch. Haha. But I freakin LOVE cute aprons! I haven't made one for myself since this one:
You know....like over a year ago and I made it by hand stitching every single stitch? Bahaha...yeah. 

I have made aprons for friends, and family and even my SON...but not another one that's more classy for me to use in the kitchen. So, here it is! YAY! And the flower is actually a pin so that I can use it in my hair or on a shirt or whatever I want. Cause, that's how I roll. I can't commit. LOL 
And, of course, my attention bug Noah HAD to get in on the action. 

Hope you all are staying as cool as you can in this inhumane weather we are having across the country. I read somewhere that over half the country is in some form of drought. And the list of all time record breaking temperatures grows by the day! Hugs and safety to all!

Here is a link to the list of records broken. Kinda amazing, actually!


1 comment:

  1. Since you love making aprons! Me next, me next. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete